Spectrum

Reminiscence of life

Victory… triumph
I have …I have won
Over my enemy.
Who either was kept cold
In three feat six feat below soil or
Burnt like a camphor; but
For residue, to solute in river.

What ever may it be. I have
And I have won over him.
We both had tussled in the
Tug of business. What if he
Had won then. But now… I have
I have.

A tear flows out now
When I hear his name , as had
Not he been there; I would not know
The flavor of victory. Agony has
Filled my heart now.

Its not that I will not have enemies
Any more. I will still fight with this
Soul. But I have lost a chance of ‘one’ win over him.
Now tell me have I won or…

Pavan kumar.H
02 may 07

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Has not excavated fully. There are half baked feelings, desires and ambitions. But a heart to complete and compel.

they like me!